Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Enduring Confusion

Hi y'all: as I explained to those people who showed up for class--the schedule has been pushed back one week; you monologue is NOT due on return--we haven't even started working on it properly yet. You have an analysis assignment due this Wednesday (or Friday). I'm not going to accept any excuses for lateness.

I will give you new schedule tomorrow with the new dates.

Sorry for the change, but, I warned you it might happen.

Please get it together, folks.

BTW: READING WEEK is not the same thing as a HOLIDAY. It is where you study, catch up, and work. Just sayin' . . .

Don't blow off this semester. I know you are all dying to get into your "real" courses, but if you don't finish this certificate you will have a hole on your resume that will not look good. And, if you can't finish this wee certificate properly, what in God's name makes you think you will be able to finish your diploma or degree?

No comments:

Post a Comment